Some of the Services Provided Are:
- Advocacy with Community Agencies
- Assistance with Long-Term Care Planning
- Counseling and Crisis Intervention
- Coordination of Community and Financial Resources
- Client/Family Supportive Assistance
- Liaison with other members of the healthcare team
- Referral Program Assistance (Meals on Wheels, etc.)
Our Licensed Medical Social Workers (MSW) when needed assist our patients in getting or advising resources within the community and beyond. Our staff is committed to assisting our clients in receiving available and supportive resources. Our goal is to improve or maintain the emotional, physical, functional, and social health status of the client and assist the family with coping skills.
Call us at 903-885-3975 for more information about this and our other services.