Conditions We Commonly Treat for Occupational Therapy:
- Arthritis • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lymphedema • Heart Failure and Cardiac Conditions
- Incontinence • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoporosis • Deconditioning and Weakness
- Wheelchair Sitting Evaluations • Shoulder and Hand injuries
- Sports Injuries Splinting and Orthotic Fitting/Training
- Traumatic Brain Injury • Variety of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Education on Energy Conservation • Work Adaptation • Cognitive Training, etc.
- Neurological Conditions like Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, SLE, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Occupational Therapy includes a comprehensive assessment by a licensed Occupational Therapist to assess the specific needs of each patient. The initial evaluation will assess the home environment, adaptive equipment needs, range of motion (upper body and hands specifically), strength, energy/ breathing coordination, and ability to perform activities of daily living (ADL’s).
Call us at 903-885-3975 for more information about this and our other services.