Conditions We Commonly Treat for Physical Therapy:
- Alzheimer’s Balance Problems and Frequent Falls
- Acute or Chronic Pain Heart Failure and Cardiac Conditions
- Sports Injuries Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Arthritis Deconditioning and Weakness
- Hand Injuries Variety of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological conditions like Stroke, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, SLE, etc.
Our Physical Therapy services begin with a comprehensive evaluation by a licensed Physical Therapist to assess the physical needs of each individual patient. The initial evaluation will include an assessment of pain, strength, range of motion, balance, ambulation, neurological deficits, and functional impairments as well as a variety of other variables that affect overall function and quality of life.
Call us at 903-885-3975 for more information about this and our other services.